Tuesday, August 28, 2012

World Tango Festival 2012



Created: 2012-08-27 12:59 EST

Hundreds of couples danced on stage as this year’s Gran Milonga, Buenos Aires World Tango Festival came to a close. The Great National Milonga, which ran from August 14th to the 28th, closed with a big performance in front of an audience, which included many of the competitors in this year’s Tango World Championship. Both the dance and music of Tango is deeply ingrained in Argentine culture; it can be traced to the the late 19th century in poorer areas of Buenos Aires. In 2009. UNESCO added the activity to the cultural world heritage list.
...

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired! Extremely useful information specially the last part :) I care for such information much. I used to be seeking this particular info for a very lengthy time. Thank you and good luck.
    Here is my page - Epic

    ReplyDelete