Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pole Climbing Tradition Enlivens the 67th Indonesian Independence Day



Created: 2012-08-22 10:41 EST

To enliven the 67th Indonesian Independence Day, Ancol Dreamland Park held “Panjat Pinang” or climbing the greased and slippery poles at “Festival Beach” in Jakarta. At least 200 people from various areas in Jakarta work together, to be able to reach the top of the pole which is 10 meters tall. At the top of the poles, there are many attractive prizes waiting such as bicycles, bags, books, and various household tools.
...

1 comment:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.
    Also visit my blog post :: playstation

    ReplyDelete