Monday, August 6, 2012

NASA's Curiosity science rover lands on Mars



Published on Aug 6, 2012 by
NASA's Curiosity science rover survived a risky landing to touch down on Mars just after 5:30 a.m. GMT on Monday. The $2.5 billion project is part of a two-year mission to discover whether Mars ever hosted the ingredients for life.
LATEST NEWS - Watch the latest breaking news and information on the latest top stories, international, business, entertainment, politics, and more. With our correspondents all over the world in the field.

FRANCE 24 INTERNATIONAL NEWS 24/7
http://www.france24.com

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you,
    However I am experiencing issues with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I can't join it.
    Is there anybody else having the same RSS problems?

    Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!
    !
    My blog post : web site

    ReplyDelete