Tuesday, September 4, 2012

World Skateboarding Championship Canada



Published on Sep 4, 2012 by
Hundreds of downhill daredevils took to the hills of Calgary last week for the 11th World Downhill Skateboarding & Street Luge Championships.

More than 220 racers from all over the world took part in the high-speed, high-stakes races in the Olympic Park, home of the 1988 Winter Olympics.

The World Championship is the most important event in the racing calendar, and competition was fierce on the 1.5 kilometres downhill track.

First up were the Downhill Skateboarders, who stand upright on longboards and can reach speeds of up to 90 kilometers an hour in their white-knuckle races.
...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after looking at many of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm certainly happy I came across it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back
    regularly!
    Here is my web-site ... second

    ReplyDelete