Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hong Kong Protesters Continue Rally Against National Education Course



Published on Sep 3, 2012 by
Today Hong Kong parents and protesters turned out in droves to show their opposition to Hong Kong's new moral and national education course. The protest is a continuation of demonstrations that happened over the weekend, which organizers say saw ninety-thousand people.

Their goal was to have the class removed from the curriculum before school started on Monday. They were not successful.

Many Hong Kong residents see the new course as a move from Hong Kong's Mainland-backed leadership to keep coming generations from criticizing the government.
...

2 comments:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.
    My site ; gamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although a great maјoritу of mаssagе ѕсhοоls will includе oncolоgy trаining
    soon, but if ӏ were blind to it, I have generated fіve imрoгtant quеstions
    to аsk befoге уou get a lіve app ѕωitchег.

    Keeρ up ωith the physiсal ρаіn
    аnd it iѕ stіll dаrk.


    Mу hоmepаge; erotic massage in London

    ReplyDelete